Monday, February 21, 2011

Identity.

Loved. Cherished. Free, Veiwed in the eyes of the only one who is Holy. God sought me. Pursued me.Beheld me. I dont deserve Thee. Beautiful only because of CHRIST'S light. Strengthened only by the most High. Humbled, feeling shame for my wrong, Where I should be kneeling down at the throne. Blood shed for all my sin, Bought with a price. Not of this world Not the old life. Sin binds me NO longer. My identity is in Christ
He knew me before the foundations were laid, He wanted me to seek Him, to know His love and His grace. He searches me and knows me, and all I keep secrete, He knows my heart and my mind and all I keep in it. My actions and feelings are not easily concealed, when you come into His presence all is revealed. How He longs for my devotion, my love and my all, I'm so easily distracted, I slip and I fall. I forget what He's done, How He died and how He won. The battle of dark and light are no longer, so why do I let the sin in my life grow stronger? I am CHOSEN and HOLY, all because of Christ. So why do I let sin reign and have any claim on my life? I am saved from the pit, and the death I deserve. So shouldn't God be the only one that I serve? 
I am not perfect. NO I am not. But I'm a daughter of the King. I am a CHILD of God. Forgiven only by the blood. Every day living in dependence on God above. There is no other way by which to be saved. So there is no reason to be living like sheep gone astray. But Jehovah is good and he is sovereign. He is patient with me And redeems all those who are fallen. Be then, an example. Be the light. Be strong in the LORD.  Give up your OWN LIFE! 
 YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN. YOU HAVE BEEN MADE NEW. GO TELL THE WORLD OF HIS GLORY. EXCHANGE THEIR LIES FOR THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! 

1 comment:

  1. Your post on your dream was pretty sweet, and much more extensive than any dream I can remember having recently.

    Thanks for this post, it's always good to hear truth repeated. Good theology slips through my fingers like sand, I need to be immersing myself in this stuff daily, not on occasion.

    ReplyDelete